Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Potential Ph.D Topics
If I were again a young and budding Ph.D student looking for a topic, several that interest me at the moment are:
1. The Democratization of the Messiah Concept in the Ruling People of God: Daniel to Revelation.
2. The "Body" in Colossians and Ephesians.
3. The Influence of Galatians in post-Pauline Christianity: Hebrews, Acts, and Ignatius.
4. In Search of Christian Anthropology: Scripture, Science, Psychology, and Philosophy.
5. Son of Man, Messiah, and Servant: The Imagery of Deliverer Figures in 1 Enoch.
6. Paul and Millennial Hopes
7. Paul and the Parting of the Ways
8. The Historical Jesus and the Philosophy of History