Saturday, December 27, 2008

Why I have to sleep more!

I am a fairly active writer and people often ask me how I do it. Part of the answer is that I've always had bad insomnia so I try to put it to use by writing or reading late at night rather than just laying in bed for hours until the sleep fairy knocks me over the head. However, since having viral meningitus last August I've found it easier to sleep at night as my energy levels around 1.00 a.m. are not what they used to be. But my good friend Scot McKnight has put me onto a Time Magazine article which suggests that if I don't sleep more, I'm going to have a heart attack one day. So I'm off to sleepy boboes!

3 comments:

Steven Carr said...

That must have been a very nasty illness in August.

You have my , if belated, sympathy.

Stephen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen said...

Hi Dr Bird, Sleep all you can these next three weeks because it's not gonna happen for you when little Anastasia comes! and now I know by experience. :)
Shalom
Stephen