Friday, April 22, 2011

Yankees and Baseball

Has any noticed its baseball season and the Yankees are in first in the American League East?!

For those that don't know me very well--this will be of no surprise to my friends--I am huge baseball fan and particularly a Yankees fan. Now before you begin to hurl insults at me and label me a bandwagon fan, I come by this fandom honestly--I grew up in New Jersey. I remember the Yankee teams of the late 70's with Reggie Jackson. These are my first memories of watching baseball. My dad was a Phillies fan however, and my first game was at the old Veteran's Stadium in Philly. But it was too late, I was a Yankees fan!

We'll we are 16 games into the young 2011 season and there are two excellent trends in the American League East.

First, the Yanks with a record of 10 and 6 are in first by 2.5 games.

Second, the Red Sox are in last place with a record of 7 and 11.

Go Yanks!

4 comments:

Nick Norelli said...

Amen! My earliest memories of the Yanks are from the 80s and I was a huge Donnie Baseball fan. It pained me that he never won a World Series.

Anonymous said...

Well I think that you are first a yankee fan and then a baseball fan. Personally speaking. most of my friend on online pharmacy community are yankees

Unknown said...

mulberry outlet. jil sander is not a foreign name to the fashion world – quite the contrary. mulberry sale. but jil sander bags have only been a blip on the radar, they have never reached out and grabbed my attention fully. that is, until now.mulberry bags. this reviews come from :http://www.mulberrysaleuk.eu

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,

Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT