Monday, October 31, 2005

The End is Nigh!

No, I'm not talking about the rapture index. My Ph.D examiner's reports are in and the final verdict is . . . . pass with minor corrections. Examiner 1 was very gracious and generous and wrote a very commendable report of my thesis. Examiner 2 was positive but noted several pages of typographical errors and bid me to rethink a few things. The corrections are nearly done and I should hopefully send off the corrected proofs by the end of the week. Then soonafter I shall be Doktorb! Though I doubt conferral will be before ETS/SBL.

Makes me want to sing BBC's Songs of Praise most popular hymn (according to last Sundays survey) - Great is Thy Faithfulness!

6 comments:

Chris Tilling said...

Congratulations!

Ben Myers said...

Marvellous news, Mike! Congratulations! Good luck with the final revisions.

Rafael Rodriguez said...

ditto

James Crossley said...

Well done!

Duncan said...

Well done mate! It will be great to hear that you finally don't have to have it hanging over your head

eddie said...

congrats!