1. The Gnostic Redeemer Myth
2. Form Criticism
3. The Cynic Jesus
4. The Fourth Gospel as Hellenistic Dogma in a Christian garb
5. Judaism as uniformly legalistic
6. "Early Catholicism"
7. Pre-Christian Gnosticism
8. Palestinian Christianity vs. Hellenistic Christianity
9. The swoon theory on the Resurrection.
10. Radical reader-response criticism.
11. The postulation of a "Q" or "Johannine" community
12. The view that there was no Jesus questing between Schweitzer and Kasemann.
Note: A large number of these views can be associated with Bultmann and his progeny!