Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Richard Bauckham Homepage

One of my favourite British NT scholars is Richard Bauckham (also one of the elite few NT scholars who are actually shorter than me). Any ways, Richard Bauckham has a new website that links to articles, books, sermons, and unpublished essays by him. Well worth checking out! I can't wait to read his unpublished essay on the NT and the episcopacy! I should also mention that Richard will be presenting the annual Tyndale Fellowship NT Lecture in Cambridge in July - so go ye to the Tyndale Fellowship NT group and hear him and stack of other great exegetes as well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike:
Thanks for this notice.

Peter M. Head said...

Really? Do you think so? On the basis of what evidence?

Peter M. Head said...

I didn't think anyone was shorter than Mike Bird.

Alison B said...

It's not Michael's fault. It was all that jumping out of airplannes with massive packs ... not to mention that the parachutes were army quality!

John Thomson said...

Thanks for link. I get a lot of help from Bauckham. Paul the apostle was possibly short. I am tall and have often thought smaller people seem to have more energy. Probably just an excuse for personal lethargy.

Chris said...

Hi John! Sorry to be shouting out to you on this thread, but in the previous thread the unity of Romans 1-2, you responded to my comment with a question; but between then and my return to the thread, another 50 comments had mushroomed in :S Do you think you could email me, so I can respond to you that way? C.W.G.Lim@warwick.ac.uk

Cheers!