Monday, June 22, 2009

Alban offer to Euangelion Followers

The generous folks at Alban Books have an excellent offer available exclusive to "followers" and readers of Euangelion. Alban Books is giving a 20% discount to all Euangelion followers/readers who purchase items from them before 31 August 2009. But wait, there's more. Order immediately and you'll also get free postage. Sadly, this offer applies only to UK and European customers. To my American friends I say, get the books you want sent to a friend in the UK and have them to send it to you in the US (I don't know if it's legal, but it's practical). Alban Books distributes volumes for Abingdon, Augsburg Fortress, Ave Maria, Baylor Uni Press, Templeton Press, Westminster John Knox, Eerdmans, Hendrickson, and Orbis. I think I'll even order Leader Keck on Romans myself! To order, print out this form and send it to Alban Books.

1 comment:

Mick Porter said...

I've found Book Depository to be my best book source lately:
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk
They have free delivery worldwide, and as an example Keck's Romans is £12.99 compared with £16.99 at Alban's.
Generally cheaper for me to even get Australian books sent out from the UK!