- Justification and God’s single plan: The Covenant and History
- Justification and God’s people
- Justification and God’s Righteousness: Imputation and Future Hope
- Justification and God’s Righteousness: Covenant and Eschatology
- Justification, Faith, and Faithfulness: The Works of the Law
- Justification and the Testimony of Paul
- Justification and Romans
- “Works of the Law” – Soteriology and Ecclesiology
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Michael Horton Reviews N.T. Wright on "Justification"
Thanks to Trevin Wax, here is a list of Michael Horton's series of reviews on N.T. Wright's book on Justification.
Horton makes some good points here, several criticisms I would qualify or contest, but an even handed review overall. Horton and I will be engaging each other in a forthcoming IVP volume on four views of justification in the future where I'm down to advocate something called the "progressive reformed view" (sadly the word "progressive" carries all sorts of freighted connotations that I'll have to carefully qualify).