Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!



A very happy new year to everyone in biblioblogger land; yes, even to the theobloggers. I am planning on seeing the new year in with my eyelids closed, and I'm assuming that the clock will still tick over without my observation. But please enjoy the picture of New Years celebration in Sydney, always spectacular down at Darling Harbour near the Opera House!

From Joel and myself, have a safe and blessed new year. May your crops be plentiful, your vats brim over with new wine, and may all your children be both masculine and calvinistic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"may all your children be both masculine and calvinistic." Too late. I am a DODO--dad of daughters only. They are too young, yet, for me to tell if they are Calvinistic, but, this Anabaptist certainly HOPES not!

Anonymous said...

Thank God for my two boys (1 and 3 yrs old). They are calvinistic already in their theology.

Happy New Year Michael. May God's blessing continue on your family and May He grant you more opportunity to write more in this new year.

Unknown said...

Wow! This can be one of the most useful blogs we’ve ever come across on thesubject. Actually wonderful post! I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.Best advertising Agency in the world | top advertising agencies in pakistan | Marketing Agency | pakistani matrimonial