Friday, August 01, 2008

SBL 2008 - Travel Advice

Normally when you enter the USA from overseas you fill out the little green form on your flight over to get through customs, but as of August 2008, you can now register in advance through ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation). This comes on line as of August 2008 and will be compulsory and replace the green form as of January 2009. It includes those countries (like UK, EU, and Australia) on the Visa Waver Programme. You need to apply at least 72 hours in advance, and the authorisation lasts for up to two years or the life of your passport. Remember!

1 comment:

solanarecyclers said...

Green travel means to travel in a responsible way towards nature and the environment.

Green Travel