Thursday, July 23, 2009

Book Notice: Approaches to Paul

My friend Mark Nanos just informed me about Magnus Zetterholm's new book Approaches to Paul: A Student's Guide to Recent Scholarship. At first glance it looks to be a very useful book for a course on Paul and once I have received it, I'll write a review on the blog.


By Grace said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I have a doctoral class on Paul's epistles coming up in the spring, and I've been looking for good resources as text books. This looks perfect.

Michael Barber said...


Thanks so much for making me aware of this book. It looks very helpful.

Michael J. Gorman said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Michael, though a brief skim at Amazon revealed a few major lacunae right away, such as no treatment of Richard Hays and not even a mention of Lou Martyn. It seems decidedly un-theological.