Thursday, February 23, 2006

New Blogs III

I've update blogroll to include some interesting new blogs:

Michael Barber and Singing in the Reign who's interests are as diverse as the Psalms and the Book of Revelation - but I have lots of time for anyone associated with the Saint Paul Centere for Biblical Theology and had the pleasure of meeting Scott Hahn at IBR.

Clifford B. Kvidahl Theological Musings with some interesting info on Ben Witherington and the ESV.

Andrew Rowell and First move thyself who teaches Christian education.

Denny Burke on biblical studies, theology and politics.

My JETS article on "Incorporated Righteousness" is now available in PDF, thanks to Sean du Toit for letting me know.

3 comments:

Cliff said...

Michael,

Thanks for the add to your blogroll. I am humbled that you even read my blog. How did you find it anyways? Well, I aslo would share your Reformed Baptist beliefs, though I do not attend a Reformed Baptist Church. Also, I would like to teach New Testament someday if the Lord permitts. Anyways, thanks!

Solus Christus

Alan Bandy said...

Thanks for the great links.

Michael Barber said...

Thanks very much for the kind words. I'm honored to be included on your blog roll. I'm also glad you had the opportunity to meet Scott Hahn and that you think highly of the Saint Paul Center. We're still relatively new but we're trying to get the word out about it.

Thanks a lot and God bless. I'll continue to follow what you are doing over here. Great stuff!