Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My interim office

Several bloggers including Tyler Williams (Codex blogspot), Tim Bulkeley (Sansblogue), Jim West (Biblical Theology), David Meadows (Rogueclassicalsim) have been taking photos of their respective desks. I judge Jim West the winner for most elegant and most well organised work-space. Personally, I detest having my work-space in a state other than pristine neatness and order – mess is a chaotic confusion created by laziness and ill discipline. Given that my desk, computer and bookcases have been sold and my library is now enroute to Scotland, I’ve had to set up an interim makeshift office in the only room of the house available at my current lodgings. It is cramped, but very convenient for someone like myself who enjoys a good curry! See below:

No comments: